Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just wanted to let you all know I am ok! We are currently still in San Jose. We missed the bus but we are staying right next to the station in a very safe hotel. The front desk guy Josue is amazing and has been so helpful. He is from Limon and moved here to go to college. He has written in my journal tons of phrases to help us get around. We will leave for Volcan Arena or Monteverde in the morning around 630 am. Sorry if the characters are off but the keys are a lot different! I will keep you posted on tommorow where we end up going, but as for now we had dinner at a little shop downstairs and pollo con salsa and it was amazing!!! We will be staying up here hanging out with some cool peeps we met a married couple Rebecca and Ryan. They are from Canada have been traveling all over south america and central america for 9 months. I am so jealous! What an aamzing gift to travel with your love. They have a blog too www.rrsadventures.blogspot.com Anyways we are not gonna venture out in San Jose because it´s not exactly the safest.

Anyways love you all and I will update you all later!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am glad you have gotten there safely and having fun! Stay safe and know I love you too. Mom