Friday, May 8, 2009

Hola para Montezuma!!

So I had another awesome day today! Went and hiked the waterfall Charrata Monetzuma if I am correct and it was amazing! The hike up began with climbing roots and at one point I did some sketchy off the path climb and now that I look back I can't believe i did that! Crazy climber chick eh? It was grogeous 3 waterfalls pouring into eachother. But we were warnedto leave because it was about to rain and not the safest time to be out there. And of course last minute we discovered there was a super easy way we could have gotten up! Oh well!!!

Tonight we ate with a sweet couple we met at the waterfall and later on we booked a tour to La isle de Tortuga. to go snorkling. We heard amazing things and I have never snorkled so I am excited!! The guy at the info desk was awesome too. He was very patient with our spanish and let us practice a bunch. It was so cool! I learned a lot. He offered to also teach us to salsa so I think we will be taking him up on that tonight! Everett taught us some basics back in Monteverde so it will be nice to try out our skills tonight!!.

Also BIG UPDATE! Sunday we will be leaving for our last destination....Mal Pais. Yep I know a drastic last minute change, but I feel really good about it. I have done a lot of growing on this trip. A lot of thinking and reevaluation of how I look and see things. My eyes have opened up a lot to who I am and what I want to do with my life. I am at a much more postive place now. One where I am ready to see the path that 4 years ago changed my life, and it be okay. See it again and get some much needed closer. Good closer. And a chance to rewrite my trip last time....this time with happy thoughts and memories. Life is to beautiful to see it anyother way.....

I love you all and momma. Dom't be scared this is a good thing! I wouldn't go if I wasn't ready. And I will email you immediately after! Promise

love you all!
-LIsa

No comments: